mariella's mom is a twat bitch / ###

mariella your mom is a psycho pill popping wreck
### i cant tell u how sorry i feel for u, . i mean having to live with such a ###ing ugly ###, . damn nd the way she dresses u gotta be ###ing kiding me she thinks shes 20 still what is she like 80 or some ###. i wouldnt be able to tell though cuz of all her ###ed up plastic surgery. god damn how many times a week does that ### get botox. for real. and how is she gonna call some one a cry baby! ###ing ### made it a ###ing big deal. holy ### do u know how to get over ###! what the ### is up ur ### damn gonna roast a family over this ###ing gay ### website over a laptop ### you you stupid ###

mariella's mom is a twat bitch

Comments

• Po
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Oh Brenda, I can't top your perfect response.

• Cy
      22nd of Dec, 2010

cedar publishing is another bad telemarketing company, they to, use children or what ever they can to sell thier wares. Also, SMRT consulting is another bad one, the boss is a crack addict, another bad one is med law, I always hang up on telemarketers. If I want to buy something bad enough, I will go out and get it, I don't need someone to shove it down my throat. These companies are out of Edmonton, AB.

• Cy
      19th of Apr, 2011

Eww, wtf is this, she probably thinks she looks sexy to.