Marianas Medical Education / Cheating money collecting excess money

Dec 14, 2016
Auguest 2015

I joined my son University of Northern Philippines Through Marianas education consultancy. First time we went to office the staffs greeted us well and informed details of the college. They told University of northern Philippines was good college and made us to admit our son to the college.

Truly speaking around 40 students went with my son to the college and every one were fed up. There were no basic facilities available in college. Hostel is very bad and students started crying to their parents.

We went to Mr. Ramesh owner of Marianas and asked him about that and he told it will be all right in a month. There is no proper food provided to students and no warden in hostel.

Before departure they have collected around 5 lakh rupees from each parents and told that there wont be any more fees for 18 months. The second month all students were stopped for not paying tuition fees. All parents united together and went to marianas and asked to Ramesh. He sent all his staffs to home and informed all of us that he did not mention about the fees and told we must pay the fees. somehow every one agreed and paid the fees (60, 000 rupees) .

After three months again students were stopped from going to classes for not paying fees. When parents asked Ramesh asked to pay another 80.000 rupees so that students will go to class.

Then he was not available in office for more than 15 days. students did not go to class and parents paid the amount he asked.

A parent went to University and asked details and they told only 40, 000 rupees was paid for each students. Every parents asked Ramesh about it but he told that was the procedure.

By the month of March students were stopped by university again for not paying fees. We asked Ramesh to pay fees and parents told they will file complaint against him police and Embassy. He paid little money to college and none of the students were able to qualify NMAT .

Still the issue is not yet solved. Please avoid Marianas and dont Get into Trouble.

Marianas Medical Education

prianka1998's Response, Mar 13, 2018
I am prianka venkadesan from rajapalayam. I am studding medicine in unp trough marianas medical education chennai they given good guidance
Thank you marianas and university of northern philippines

N  22nd of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am shobana. I am from middle class family. I got 1100+ marks in my +2 exams. my ambition to become doctor. I see paper advertisement and go to marianas office vadapalani.
One sir say my daughter study in university of northern philippines college. good food and cheap fees. he talked very well about college. he told college very good government college very less fees and only 1, 80, 000 for year.
My parents pay more than 7 lakh before going to college. but college stop us from class from 4th month.

No hostel facility, they say good indian food. but we canty get proper food here. one hospital near is very small hospital. no patients come. no proper lab. all students suffer. seniors all go to another college from 2nd year.

Mr. ramesh cheat more students like me.

Dont go marianas medical education in vadapalani. they speak like honey. but all poison. my parents cry daily from the day I join college here.

More students come with me. every one are suffering. we are looking to go to some other college.
A  25th of May, 2017 by
Marianas medical education
Marianas medical education contacts & information
Posted: may 25, 2017 by yogalakshmi18
Overseas education consultancy - fake information about university and cheating money
Complaint rating: 0 % with 0 votes
Chennai, vadapalani, india
Hi I am yogalakshmi.

Finally this is what I can do. we have lost our peace due to marians medical education. they did not pay my university fees to university. my father is a farmer. he paid my fees by selling our house. he paid all the amount (approx 8 lakh) asked by mr. ramesh and finally did not pay money to college.

University of northern philippines college is not having any facility as the marianas medical education people say. it is not having any facilities as you expect like hostel, canteen, hospital etc. lot of students like me are suffering here.

Please dont go to this fraud consultant. they never refund the money to pay university also.

Today my family is struggling a lot. mercyless people.
N  13th of Mar, 2018 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a medical student of unp in admission taken marianas medical education

University of northern philippines is top government college, hostel and indian food.

The good thing from them is they traveled along with us to university.

The college was never even imagine. Best campus and very good infra structure. Hostel. Provided a indian food. Hospital and good ratio patients.

We pay our college fees directly in college

I am 2nd year student is in university of northern philippines now.
N  13th of Mar, 2018 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This all in same kind of postings
Because all of feck postings I think this is post other opposite consultancy only
N  14th of Mar, 2018 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
There are many good Medical Universities & Colleges in Philippines which are recognized by MCI and many Indian students are pursuing their MBBS course from there.

Preference should be given for admission in Government Medical Universities as these Universities have highly experienced Professors & Lecturers, infrastructure and latest diagnostic equipment is available.

Moreover Government hospitals attached to the Government University have an endless number of patients visiting them and thus a student studying at a Government University gets more clinical exposure which is extremely essential.

The University is ranked # 1 among the Top 10 Medical Schools of Philippines and has been consistently producing quality Doctors.

The University is known for it's contribution in the field of health sciences and it's courses in Nursing, Pharmacy & Dentistry are also popular with both local & international students.

Before deciding you should also take efforts in finding & talking to alumni of the University - Indian students who have successfully graduated and are working

Marianas Medical Education Logo Marianas Medical Education