Maria Romia Bridal Shop / discriminatory & rude

1 2100 Walnut StreetPhiladelphia, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 215-861-0302

I visited this store on sturday to only purchase a tiara and I came out feeling like two cents. I'm a disabled woman who had to be helped in the store by my sister and they treated us like crap! A customer in the store had to assist me because the owner nor the salesperson wanted to assist us at all! The owner looked at me with disgust and when I finally found a tiara that I liked she changed the percentage off and that's when I had enough, I left out of the store disgusted and they didn't even bother to hold the door for a handicap woman and they're not hadicap accessible in 2009??? This place should be shut down, this owner is horrible!

Comments

• Bu
      19th of Oct, 2009

Handicap accessibility depends on building layout which unless she built the building or owns it you can't blame her for that...she probably rents the space...as for help well she operates under appointments and walk ins and so she is usually dealing with brides who are scheduled to be there. I found that out the first time I went in. I simply made an appointment and came back and had a personal and lovely experience. It is couture for a reason so people who complain about the pricing should have known that before they enter. As for others who have complained on other sites about the locked door...well it is Philadelphia and after living in Philly for 3 years I wouldn't ever keep that expensive of merchandise in an unlocked shop as even boyds got broken into.