Marc Vachon Shop / Took money, never shipped items

United States, California Review updated:
Marc Vachon Shop
Yep, I'm yet another victim of the scam known as Shop Marc Vachon. I guess I should have known something was odd, since they do not even post a contact phone number or even an address on their site. I placed an order back in November and they accepted my payment the very same day. Then, you guessed it...nothing. Nothing ever arrived. After numerous attempts to get in touch with them I did receive some emails. Most were signed anonymously, one was from Angel. After some lame excuses they said they would send the order but nada. Finally I asked for a refund and you guessed it, nada. They dont even bother with excuses anymore. They got my money (and apparently some of yours too) and they just dont care. Sounds like FRAUD to me. When I searched online for some real contact info, I found dozens of similar complaints of paying and getting no merch. I also stumbled on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) who rated this company a rare F. If I had only known. These people will take your money and will never send you a thing so buy your rock n roll gear elsewhere!!!

N  9th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
isnt it funny this site advertises the very site that scammed me LOL!!!
D  23rd of Jan, 2015 by
Message them and I believe they will ship your order. They've sent mine.