Marble Classics.com / Marble Classics.com owner Thor Johnsen in court default, subject to arrest

1 7755 Owensmouth Ave Canoga Park, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (818) 883-4059

The owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 as a result his deceptive and misleading advertising practice and failure to return my money. He has not paid this court judgement and is in default and subject to arrest. To date, 3/20/2009 he has ignored the court.

I repeat, DO NOT trust him nor buy from this company or any of his susidiaries including Viking Enterprises. He has many complaints against him at the Better Business Bureau for similar things. Dont let this happen to you!

He agreed to refund my money then kept delaying until the 60 day credit card complaint period ended and then he said he wouldnt. Hes a snake...be careful. He has disregarded me and the court that ordered him to pay a judgement.

Comments

• Ke
      16th of Sep, 2008
    Marble Classics.com - Marble Classics.com owner Thor Johnsen Subject to arrrest on court default
    Marble Classics.com
    7755 Owensmouth Ave
    Canoga Park
    California
    Phone: (818) 883-4059
    marbleclassics.com

he owner of this business, Thor Johnsen has a civil judgement against him for over $1000 for deceptive advertising and breach of contract. He has not paid
    this court judgement and is in default and subject to arrest. To date, 9/16/2008 he has ignored the court.

I repeat, DO NOT trust him nor buy from this company or his susidiary Viking Enterprises. He has many complaints against him at the Better Business Bureau for similar things. Dont let this happen to you!

He has disregarded me and the court that ordered him to pay a judgement.

• Co
      26th of Sep, 2014

As stated on many other postings Ken Alden as made, there is no proof that Thor Johnson has a court order for his arrest. Please do not listen to this person, because it is slander and untruthful. As an associate with Viking Enterprises, we apologize for any concern and skepticism this brings up, but we assure you that we do not condone to any of these actions. We have been doing this business for 17 years, and there is no reason for this shot in credibility.