M.A.R. Painting, Inc / Violent, psychotic employees

1 Irving, TX, United States
Phone: 972 489 0732

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

They hire violent psychotics for employees!!!

I was headed down Beltline Rd, going towards Story Rd. on 1/2/15. It was very dark and raining, and had been raining and wet for a couple of days. I was in the far right lane, and their lunatic driver was in the center lane on Beltline. As I was coming up on the right turn onto Story, this violent psychotic lunatic put on their blinker as the vehicle in front of me was slowing down at the red light that we were coming on. Instead of this lunatic going down to the next block and turning SAFELY, this psycho JERKED that truck in between my bumper and the vehicle in front of me, all the way into the turn lane as I was exiting!

THEN this psychotic criminal JERKED the truck back into the center lane, then JERKED it back over into the right turn lane...all within a couple of INCHES OF MY FRONT BUMPER!!!

This psychotic lunatic had NO headlights on and almost RAMMED ME TWICE! Not to mention ILLEGALLY cutting me off and having me to SLAM on my brakes in WET weather on a WET road!!!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Its bad enough we have to deal with all the lunatics on the roads as it is...we really, REALLY do NOT need "professional" psychotic lunatics out there trying to kill people!!!

Pu