Maple Call / unused service billing from maple call inc.
I did not use necc for long distance calls, for approximately over a year.
I received an invoice of $9.02 from a company called maple call inc. - which I never heard of nor used.
— the bill shows I used their service from 12/21/2018 to 01/21/2019 & it shows 2 amounts of $4.99 & $2.99 on 2 lines with the same dates, + hst $1.04.
I googled maple call inc. & apparently they purchased necc telecom and other people have been receiving same invoices when they did not use the service.
I tried calling their customer service tel# [protected] a few times & the automated voice says that "due to high call volumes, please call another day" & the call gets disconnected.
This is a fraud company for sure & they don't have a website either.
I have also filed complaints about this with the anti fraud center, ccts and crtc.
I would highly encourage everyone who received these phoney invoices to file their complains with the above authorities as well, so that you have proof if you receive a collections call/letter.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance