[Resolved] Maple Call / NECC telecom / overcharges
I made one call to poland. The bill was received at the end of january 28 2019. The bill is showing me that 16 calls have been made to poland. This is in fact not true. When I call the customer service number, I get an automated recording to call back later due to high volume of calls. I have never received any information about a company change. I definitely will be escalating this dispute.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call / NECC telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance