Maple Call / long distance call services fraud
I have been for a longtime client of bluetone telecom. I was using their long distances services. I received a bill from maplecall a few days ago, in the beginning, I couldn't understand why am I receiving this invoice, then I recognized the account number of bluetone, in the beginning, I thought the company has changed its name, I tried to login to my account with no success, "account cannot found". There are an extra services charges of 11.05$, that I was never charged before by bluetone. I called maple call, unreachable due to a high volume call. I have been trying to call them now for 3 days. Bluetone should have advised their client by letter of the discontinue of their services and maplecall if it really exists, should let the costumers aware of the new rate/charges also by letter. It is my decision as a client to continue or discontinue my services with this company. Not supervise me with a bill that I need to investigate to understand why am I receiving it. My last invoice/payment to bluetone was on november 29, 2018 of 10.80$cad
Account number [protected]
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account