[Resolved] Maple Call Inc. / long distance international calling

5 P.O. Box 57109 sync A, Canada

I was a necc telecom communication customer and looked at acct. I had a credit of 30 dollars. Then a week later I received a bill from maple call which I have never heard of and don't know if this company is legitimate. When I went to my account for necc it no longer exists. I didn't agree to have any company take over account. Now maple call says I owe them money which should be credited. I don't know if this is a legitimate business especially wants my credit card number to pay which I refuse. I tried to pay through bank but can't find company. What do I do.

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team