[Resolved] Maple Call Inc. / long distance international calling
I was a necc telecom communication customer and looked at acct. I had a credit of 30 dollars. Then a week later I received a bill from maple call which I have never heard of and don't know if this company is legitimate. When I went to my account for necc it no longer exists. I didn't agree to have any company take over account. Now maple call says I owe them money which should be credited. I don't know if this is a legitimate business especially wants my credit card number to pay which I refuse. I tried to pay through bank but can't find company. What do I do.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.