Maple Call Inc. / long distance calls
We did not use necc for 3 years and disconnect our phone, but still received invoice for january 2019 from maple call inc.
Looks like maple call inc. Took necc inc. Database of clients and started to send invoices charging recurring service fees to the people, who are not even signed up for it.
They will charge you fees every month, no matter if you do not even use there service, if you do not report the police.
If you know of someone who is committing a fraudulent activity,
Or you want to report a fraud, or if you need more information, contact the canadian anti - fraud centre:
Ways to report fraud
Hours of operation
9:00 am - 4:45 pm
Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear valuable customer!
Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
Maple Telecom customer care team
More Maple Call Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance phone provider
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance provider I did not sign up for - billing issue
- Maple Call - no permission.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance calls
- Maple Call - unknown company billing