[Resolved] Maple Call Inc. / long distance call services

5 PO Box 67109, STN A, Toronto, ON M5W 5M5, Canada Review updated:

I have never heard maple call inc. Until I received an invoice of $10.18 today. I have never been a customer of, or had anything to do with maple call inc. This invoice contains my private account information from another long distance service company necc telecom to which I am a customer. Neither necc telecom nor maple call inc. Had any communication whatsoever with me.

I have never had anything to do with maple call inc, and have no interest in its services.

Jian

• Resolution statement

• Maple Call Customer Care's Response, Feb 05, 2019

Dear valuable customer!
    Please provide us with your contact phone number and your customer ID and we will contact you back. You may also write us directly at [protected]@maplecall.com and our team of experts will assist you with all questions and concerns.
    Maple Telecom customer care team

Ji
Feb 4, 2019

Comments

5th of Feb, 2019

I have never heard of MapleCall until recent but there are many people in this situation.
    Check the complains

• Ta
      16th of Feb, 2019

This company took over the Blue Tone business and sent to their client ridiculous invoices. I had a plan where I paid only if I made long distance calls. Maple Call Inc. Sent me an invoice with a monthly fee regardless if any calls have been made. I do not have an agreement with Maple Call Inc. In my opinion they have to renew customer agreement or at least leave customers on the same plan as they had.

11th of Mar, 2019

@Tatiana156 the same with m y services, Maple call dont answer the phone, when they do they put us on hold for hours and than disconnect the phone
    I will not pay for any service fee that I dont agree with

• Mu
      17th of Feb, 2019

I NEVER BEEN A MAPLE CALL COMPANY UNTIL I RECEIVED A BILL FRIDAY THE 15TH OF FEBRUARY . THE DUE DATE ON THE BILL WAS FEB. 14TH, TRY TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO ANSWER . I DO NOT HAVE AGREEMENT WITH THEM . THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONE AND NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM .

18th of Feb, 2019

17th Feb . 2019
    I never heard of maple call inc. I've been an NECC telecom customer for quite a few years. All of a sudden i receive an
    invoice in the amount of $38.53. For several days I have been trying to call Customer Service at + 1-877-774-7494
    but unfortunately so far no luck. I am not satisfied with this service at all. I also wish to mention that this invoice
    shows some phone calls, for instance Jamaica (mobile) also, USA and Poland.

• Cr
      19th of Feb, 2019

Just received an invoice of $117. I am not a customer of this company nor signed any contract with them. Actually it is the first time I ever hear of them. I will contact my lawyer for further steps. I will also submit a complaint to the Ontario Telecom board.