Maple Call / complaint
I have never been customer of maple call. Apparently blue tone that was my long distance provider went out of business and i've got bill from this company with outrageous charges that I have never agreed on neither on using their service. On my last bill from blue tone I had credit of...
I received a bill from maple call february 08.2019, with due date february 10/2019
I never know that bluetone is out of business, I spoke with blue tone back in january to pay the bill, customer service told me that I have a credit on account, and no word that they will be out of business, I think to that we have to sue these companies that did not let us know what is going on, they find a way how to still money. I have a credit with blue tone, which is not recorded on maple call inc bill
I tried to call the maple call at [protected], and never have a chance to talk to them, an answering voice saying that due to high volume call "please call next time" and they hang up on me.
More Maple Call Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - long distance calls 
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- Maple Call - Charges
- Maple Call - telecommunications
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.