Manstermed.com / Unauthorized charges

1 NY, United States Review updated:

This company continues to charge my bank card for products/services I know nothing about. I have asked the bank to block these charges in the future. Any suggestions of other things to do?

Lh

Comments

10th of Oct, 2008

MANSTERMED.COM charged many unauthorized charges on my account after I canceled membership.

• Th
      15th of Oct, 2008

Unauthorized monthly charges to my bank account of 30 dollars each time. All attempts to track down the company unsuccessfull. Think i will have to cancel my bank account to prevent further charges

• Ru
      15th of Oct, 2008

charged me after I cancelled

• To
      20th of Oct, 2008

Stopp charges on my visa
    I dont wont it enny more

• Ka
      28th of Oct, 2008

stop taking my money from my account i dont know you Pk

• Le
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Please get Manstermed to stop billing my account

3rd of Nov, 2008

this freaking company charge me twice for 22 bucks and change and 2 dollars and change... then tried to charge me 118 bucks... thank god my bank declined the 118 charges but i still have the 2 other charges pending... this company is a ripped off... it was fine then out of nowhere they pulled this mess... thank god for banks that are with the new age and acutally pay attention to their customers account... Mastermed.com you guys are on full blast for being scam artists!!

• Si
      6th of Nov, 2008

aynid websat pelis thank you

14th of Nov, 2008

I don't have any idea who this company is or what it does but I have unauthorized amounts being withdrawn from my credit card. I'm sick of these ### ### companies ripping people off for their profit. We have families and bills too. We don't deserve to be ripped off. so screw you Manstermed. What kind of title is that anyhow?

• Os
      18th of Nov, 2008

Why did i get charged to my debit card for a dollar? i am not familiar with this website.

• Ol
      22nd of Nov, 2008

I just got my bank statement and I'm getting charges from this ###ing company and I have no clue as to who they are. I've tried to find a phone number but there's not one listed. I think it's ### that they can get into your bank account but you can't find them. Manstermed.com or whomever you are do the right thing and stop ###ing peoples money/life and get your own!!!

• Me
      28th of Nov, 2008

Need to find out why I was charge $29.96 to my bank acct. Did not Agree To charges!!!

• Me
      28th of Nov, 2008

Please call me at 804-346-9926!!!

2nd of Jan, 2009

I am being charge 3 times by this company and I have no idea who or what they are!!! I got charged for $31.97, $1.00, and $39.96!! I never went to this site!!! How do I go about getting my money back?

• Da
      2nd of Mar, 2009

They too charged me unauthorized charges of $29.95. I called customer support, they SAID they canceled my account, but I kept getting the same charges, so I called again and they had me do a 3 way call with my bank to confirm it was fraud and that I didn't authorize the charges and unfortunately along with that I had to cancel my card and get a new one. Oh well, at least I got my money back.

• Ac
      13th of Mar, 2009

My partner had tried to make a purchase on a site (a t-shirt or something, he couldn't remember the site) and he had given his credit card #. The card was rejected because it wasn't activated yet, so he didn't think anything of it. Later, once the card was activated, Manstermed.com charged the card twice. We have never heard of the company, and certainly didn't receive any good or services from them. I assume they got the # when my partner tried to make that online purchase. The card has since been cancelled, however my bank says that it is OUR fault because we gave them the # - even though we have never been on the company's site, heard of them, or recieved any indication of a purchase having been made (ie - recieved a reciept or invoice). I am disgusted with this company, they need to be shut down, but honestly even more disgusted with my bank for not looking out for a customer that has been with them for nearly twenty years and has never made a complaint like this before. Regardless, it has taught me to be very, very careful when purchasing online. That card # has since been cancelled.

• Za
      15th of Sep, 2009

who is mansetermed.com and how did they get my bank information? this site continuously charges my credit card...FRAUD!!!

26th of Sep, 2009

can you stop the charges going on to my visa

• Re
      9th of Feb, 2010

who the hell are you and y have to take money out of my account o dont know who u are or what this is for give it back i am reporting it and i am a solo mum of two boy and that was alot of $$ to take of a solo mum so give it back give me an answer to who u are or i will take this matter further

• Re