MANN BRACKEN LLC / Correspondence

1 2325 Clayton RoadConcord, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-364-9919

Spoke to Katlin...received her ext #...2827...Computer does not recognize her ext.
Sent fax #[protected]. In fax cover, I requested her to confirm if she receive this fax. Few hours later, I called to see if they had received my fax. I spoke to Mary Ann, explained that I faxed few hours ago. She went to check and confirmed. She said Katlin was sorry that she was unable to confirm. I even include my e-mail address which was BEST way to reply/get in touch with me.
Katlin told me that she gets off at 8pm. I called at around 5:01pm PST, and I get recording message, nobody answer, even ext number does not recognize.
I even made notes of all phone calls and fax.
They did not receive my 2nd payment. Few weeks later, I called bank to cancel that check and reissue a check. Exactly a month later after I made 2nd payment, the check was cashed. I called to confirm. Katlin said payment was “bounced” and had to send it back to the bank (it was electronic checking and it’s quite impossible for check to bounce). I wanted to make final payment, she said I had to pay $8.00 more because of interest. BULLCRAP! Spoke to supervisor- Shawntel, and she was able to accept my original payment as agreed between myself and Katlin. I made a final payment and should post within few days. I will call again next to confirm. She said the receipt of account has been paid off and is closed will be sent out within 21 days.
BAD in responding back to consumers except harassing people!

Ch

Comments

• On
      15th of Oct, 2009

You need to check this firm under the name of Eskanos and Adler... there are class action lawsuits against this firm in both New York and Georgia for the abuse and deceit created by this group of people. You need to have this firm validate their bills, if they underhandedly get a judgement against you YOU MUST go to court, because what they will do is get an abstract, run to a bank and clean out your account or they will leave the file open with the court and then sell what ever is left on the balance to another collection company..

Watch out for these people.. their middle name is S-L-I-C-K!!!

Note... they dont want you to show up to court because they will lose if you do.. so make sure to GO!

26th of May, 2010

I just had a check cashed by mann bracken that i wrote in jan...Does anyone know what is going on with them?i cant get anyone on the phone!!!