ManilaGift.com / No delivery!

I ordered flowers from ManilaGift.com to be sent to other country. I clearly indicated the date which I wanted them to be delivered. The flowers were more expensive than usual, but I thought it was acceptable as it was peak season. However, NO DELIVERY was made on the needed date.

Ze
Feb 28, 2013

More ManilaGift.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sep 17, 2013

Hello sir, we are really sorry to hear that. well you didnt mention your name, order number or anything related to your order so that we could review it and give you a feedback. Please be specific next time. or email us at [protected]@manilagift.com for the fast responce. thanks

• Ji
      Aug 05, 2014

Thanks for your review zecat_. I was in fact a few seconds away in doing business with them but I was hesistant without cross checking their integrity. Thanks alot.

• Rf
      Jan 16, 2017

Same thing happened to me. I ordered a cake and a balloon for my mother in law's birthday. She did not receive the balloon. I did not get any confirmation at all regarding my order. I contacted them 3x via email and on their facebook account. I've never heard from them and I did not get my money back. I ordered from them for the first time because it was a little cheaper than from the other websites I usually order from but at the end, it cost me more. Do not order from this website. It's basically a scam!