Mangosteen Rewards Inc. / He took my money and I have never received the product!

1 UnknownUnknown, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (586) 580-7004

On 4/18/08, I placed an order online to the above website. I received confirmation that my order was placed on 4/21/08 from Michael Vincent(Order# was included on a return email). It is now May 17th, 2008, and I still have not received any product in the mail, I even emailed the website asking how the product would be delivered(normal US mail). I have called and left messages with the above number, emailed multiple times, but the individual (animal) only responds when he wants, , if ever. I have never received any phone calls back - ever!!. I have reported this to http://complaint.ic3.gov/, and notified my bank to cancel the money that was taken from my account, and am in the middle of disputing the charge. I will never, ever order from this person or company again, and have told EVERYONE I know... huge circle of contacts(:))!! I will also notify the company that supplies the product, that Michael Vincent is abusing the product and stealing people's money.

Ca