Mango Pure / Charge and cancelling

PA, United States Review updated:

Looked at my account and they charged me 89.00 twice. I only wanted the free trial ad they never said anything about it refilling the bottles for such a high expense or I would have never done it. When I called to cancel they persistently tried to keep me paying for that amount. Never will I purchase this item again, I haven't found it helpful and the customer service isn't that great. I would have loved to get my money back and thank god I cancelled before they sent me another one and charged me again.

Comments

• Cu
      3rd of May, 2012

Greetings -

I am from the Customer Support for Mango Pure. We would be happy to cancel or refund anything that you feel was unjustly charged. You are able to cancel via the web cancellation form where you ordered the product. You can cancel via the email address which was provided on the order form and emailed confirming shipment. You can cancel via the automated telephone system 24/7 - 365 days. Or you can call during 9 - 5 EST to speak with someone. We strive for complete customer satisfaction and do not hide any of our practices. We have a generous cancellation policy and give ample ways to cancel or reach customer support. If there is another method available that would allow customers to reach us, please let us know. Again, we strive for complete customer satisfaction and are always available via the methods available.

Thank you!

15th of Jun, 2012

Which number did you call to cancel? The number on the bottle doesn't work, and the website is no longer up. I would really appreciate your help! Thanks.

• Cu
      27th of Jun, 2012

Sure thing - You can contact [protected]@theprimebrands.com or call 813.463.2458 or go to www.thedailymango.com