Mango Airlines / FlyMango / traumatic pilots landing
Dear sir, Madam
Last Saturday, 17 June 2017, We were on flight JE265. Being a frequent flyer, for the first time"every" we had a horrible scary landing at King Shaka. Upon departure, I noticed the pilot having a good laugh with the flight attendants, as we were hearing them discuss the " near crash landing"
My wife is totally traumatized, to get into a plane again.
I urge the investigation panel to kindly check the tachometer or whatever methods you have to prove me otherwise.
This is unacceptable and uncalled for.
We need feedback urgently.
Mr Chetty. I'd no. [protected].
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all