Mango Airlines / FlyMango / luggage tampered with
I was travelling with Mango Airlines from JHB to CT on 25 Nov, flight JE133. When I collected my suitcase in Cape Town I noticed that the cable tie on my suitcase was removed.
I opened my suitcase and found that someone scratched in my luggage! Every zip inside was opened (make-up bag, vanity, and spare handbag) and the content all mixed up.
Very unhappy about this!
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all 
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - service