Mango Airlines / FlyMangohad to book the same flight again and paid twice and more the second time

Flight cancelled still no refund

I booked a flight on 24/11/2016 for 18/01/2017. When boarding on 18/01/2017 I was told that my flight was cancelled due to no payment received. I had to booked the same flight at the airport which cost me more. At the airport I was told to take it up with the refunds department. On 22/01/2017 I called the refunds department and spoke to tshidi mshali, she advised me of the documents and proof of payment that was required. I sent them on 22/01/2017. I called back on 23/01/2017 to ask if they had received all the documents tshidi advised that the email cannot be bigger than the 2mb, so had I not called in then I would of been ignored. I sent the documents individually, tshidi confirmed that she received it. I called back 24/01/2017 and was told to give them 48 hours to respond. I spoke to scelo mathibala and I have not received any feedback from him or his supervisor momo kgwedi who promised to call me back. I cannot be responsible for an error that mango has made. At the end of the day I am taking a loss for their incompetence.
I have sent numerous emails with no response and when I call in they as k me to send the same documents over and over again.
Please refund me !