Mango Airlines / FlyMango / cancelled flights

Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

Hi

I booked flights online on Thursday the 25th. Had to call customer service center to confirm my bookings. I eventually got through and spoke to Thembisa and another agent whereby both of them confirmed my booking as the two of them sent me Tax Invoices for my return flight.

Yesterday when I got to OR Tambo International I was told that my booking has been cancelled. Crystal, also sent me an email on Thursday stating I should confirm my flights by 17:00 and I confirmed 17:15 with the two call center agents and still my flights were cancelled.

I asked the GSA at OR Rambo about my money that was deducted and he said that I will get it back. I'm still waiting for my money until now as I have to fly back from CPT to JHB this coming weekend.

I would say that the service is utmost unprofessional, and very inconsiderate staff as to not giving me a courtesy call informing me my bookings have been cancelled, this after I forwarded all emails to Crystal last week already (Friday)

Not happy with the service I received at all.

Parceville Africa

Pa
Oct 29, 2018

Comments

May 03, 2019

My 21 yr old daughter was flying with mango JE148 from Capetown to Johannesburg. The flight was delayed by 15 min. When I daughter phoned to inform us in Capetown that she had missed her connecting international flight, I immediately Spoke to to respective airlines in JHB who advised us to speak to mango customer care. The mango airline jhb wasn't even aware of the delayed flight. I wasctold they normally get notification of any delayes. While holding, After enquiring the mango customer care was advised that, that flight was indeed delayed.
    Why is Mango allowed to get away with murder, they are never kept accountable. And they will never own up. They hide behind their small print T&C . They don't care about the people or any of the problems that they are causing. Mango Airline should be shutdown. Now I dont care how cheap they are. They are Not Customer Centric at all. The Customer Care line are never notified of anything changes in flights, or delays and they are the last people to find out about . I wish there was a Airline Board that we can complain to . Hello Peter and Facebook is not the ideal platform to lodge our complaints. Down with Mango. Down with Mango. Down with Mango.Down with Mango. We will never recommend Mango any person. They are very good with sowing havoc .