Mango Airlines (FlyMango) / bad customer service
On Friday 11 November 2016, I was booked on the Mango Flight to Durban JE259 at 16h00. I arrived at the airport at 14h00, went through the security check in to discover that the flight was delayed with an estimated delay period of 2 hours.
Not once during the 4+ hours that I was sitting waiting for my flight was there any announcement made over the intercom to advise passengers of this delay.
When I went to speak to the Mango ground staff they could not give me any information regarding the reason for the delay and what the estimated time of departure would be.
I never received an sms or an e-mail advising me of my flight delay. I find this kind of service unacceptable and really feel that Mango need to revisit their approach to their clients as ultimately your customers should always come first.
Very disgruntled passenger!!!
More Mango Airlines (FlyMango) Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - unethical behavior, no professional attitude or helpful
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - baggage fee
- Mango Airlines - theft of my money from my luggage during mango flight transit 
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - booking airline tickets
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - flight and charges