Mandlaf / Miway insurance refuse to cover damages incurred durring the accident

1 MidMidrand, South Africa

First of all it took MIWAY forever to approve my claim as I had to contact you on numerous occasions and after you have approved my claim, Ruan van Zyl does not want to authorize for my wheel screen to be replaced he's excuse is that the damage was caused by a stone chip which is nobrainer as during an accident a lot happens it's not only cars that are colliding but dust and stones are involved. I am extremely disgruntle as a MIWAY customer I feel that MIWAY is passing the buck (You cannot say there are no stones involved during the accident "If you go to the accident spot you will realize that there are concrete stones"), I must say that I am very dissatisfied by the way Ruan van Zyl handled this matter as he didn't want to speak to me but he advised Kabelo Chokoe to inform me that I have to bring the car to their offices (surely you don't take into consideration that I am working).

VERY DISGRUNTLED, AND I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER INSURER(WHEN ONE HAS TO CLAIM YOU HAVE EXCUSES BUT WHEN YOU TAKE OUR PREMIUMS THERE ARE NO EXCUSES)

Could you please forward the details of the ombudsmen and other channels where I can complain or escalate this query to(and I must say that I am very dissatisfied by the way Kabelo Chokoe talks to me "I asked for her superiors contact details and she said she was superior and all the matter are handled by her ??????????????????").

Looking forward to your feedback with regards to the contact details and other avenues where I can escalate the matter to.

Ma