Manchester United Football Club Uk. / RBI Officer Cheat with me 45800.00 INR.

1 Londan, India Review updated:

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE), Manchester United FC one time that means in3rd February 2012 Email send my email account, Donation You & Your family's 450000.00 GBP & write us you pay 15800.00 inr for courior(ICR Worldwide Express, with Mr.Deep Jim Carlton diplomatic) fees.I agree their talk, but RBI Officer email us you pay the fees online in my office's staffs account number they sms my mobile number their account number:-
Name-Asgar Ali Ansari.a/c-[protected], Bank-SBI, branch-Janakpuri, money-15800.00 inr.
i pay the fees online but RBI officer again tell us you pay the 30000.00 inr.
and i deposite the money as:-
name-Deepak Kumar Bhagat., a/c-[protected], Bank-ICICI.money-10000.00 inr.
name-Rahul Sharma, a/c-[protected], bank-SBI.money-20000.00 inr.I deposite the money their account number i have their receiving slip.I pay total 45800.00 inr but they are not transfer the money my account or they not refund my 45800.00 inr so sir i request you please help me for refund my money.I have email of RBI Office sangsad marg New Delhi(Financial Regulation & inclusion our ref:cbn/ohg/oxd1/2011, telex:09331/RBI., payment file:RBI/ben/011).

your obedient
PALASH MANDAL.

Manchester United Football Club Uk.

Comments

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2012

fight with the Account holdar & kill the RBI officer due to RBI officer is the Mother ###er, sister ###er.

• Pa
      27th of Apr, 2012

Sir,
    Name-Asgar Ali Ansari.a/c-31776355610, Bank-SBI, branch-Janakpuri, money-15800.00 inr.
    i pay the fees online but RBI officer again tell us you pay the 30000.00 inr.
    and i deposite the money as:-
    name-Deepak Kumar Bhagat., a/c-063201502141, Bank-ICICI.money-10000.00 inr.
    name-Rahul Sharma, a/c-32150437451, bank-SBI.money-20000.00 inr.I deposite the money their account number i have their receiving slip.I pay total 45800.00 inr but they are not transfer the money my account or they not refund my 45800.00 inr so sir i request you please help me for refund my money.I have email of RBI Office sangsad marg New Delhi(Financial Regulation & inclusion our ref:cbn/ohg/oxd1/2011, telex:09331/RBI., payment file:RBI/ben/011).

your obedient