Mancha Development / No Recipt

1 497 Sandalwood Dr Calimesa, CACalimesa, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9097352661

I Was On My Way Home When My Four Kinds Wanted Something To Eat. So We Stoped At a Local Burger King.
We Got Food Worth About $39.00 . I Pyed $40 To a Tall Lady With a White Shirt And a BK Tie. When I Pulled Away From The Drive Through, I Check The Bags To See If Everything Was In Order....And It Was....Until I Saw That I Was Missing My Change and a Recipt. I Turned Back To The End of The Long Line. I waited For about A Half-Hour untill It Was My Turn. I Told Her That I Did not Recive My Change or recipt, Then she Got A Very Nervouse And All She Gave Me Was a Dollar!! i Asked Her For The Recipt And she Replyed very Scared That They Were No Recipts Avalible That Night. I Was Very Suprised Because In All Places They Give recipts.But I Saw Thet When The Lady Put The Money In Her Pocket, I Didn't Want To Say EnyThing In Front Of My Kids So I Ignored Her And Off I was With Out a Recipt......I Will NEVER Go Back To That Place!
Sincerly,
Ashley Gavigan =p

Comments

• Un
      10th of May, 2008

Ellsworth Maine burgerking is filthy, gross, and I will never eat there again . caught manager picking his nose while making sandwiches. floors were slimy with grease. and personal was standing around doing nothing. this is very disapointing since i like burger king food.