management diploma from symbiosis is a big mistake / negligence for enrolled students and lack of management and unproffesional staff.

1 India Review updated:

My diploma is delaying because of negligence of symbiosis .

Initially I had cleared all my assignments of first semester as per there manual assignment submission procedure.

But later on they announced they are not considering manual assesment of assignment and now submitt online assignments ,our previous result of assignments rejected totally .

And now I am left with just one assignment ,despite I had cleared that assignment manually before.

I had submitted the fees for that assignment 3 months back,but they are not opening my attemp despite of regular reminder mails.

They are so irresponsible that they don't consider anyone lose of time and energy.I had cleared my all exams and assignments except one I mentioned.

They are thorougly busy in menting money from new students .

They are not at all bothered that I am unable to get job because I do not have my diploma documents with me.

really this university is deaf , useless !!!!!!!!

Ru

Comments

• Ab
      17th of Apr, 2008

Its really a stupid university. I have also submitted my assigments and they say that they have not received in order and to send them again. Now, when I have only one paper left they say that I will not be able to write the exam bcause I have not sent the assignments again.

Its really a waste to join university.

• Ni
      28th of Apr, 2008

This SCDL is pathetic and deaf people dont go with this university ever. Even i have the same problem, my all exams and assignments were clear. But because of some problem from there end I could clear FIB exam and these people are not issuing me any further assignment...

• Mr
      25th of Feb, 2011

Try Liberty High School !!! WE ARE THE HIGH SCHOOL FOR ADULTS!!! Looks us up on the US department of education website. You can also find us at www.libertyonline.us for our site. We have been around for over 25 years. You can also look us up with the better business bureau we have an A+ rating. If you have any questions about feel free to look us up because we are APPROVED through the Vermont state board of education. IF you have any questions email at oruiz@libertyonline.us to reach me I am a Senior Enrollment Advisor. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO LOOK US UP AND CHECK OUR CREDENTIALS WE ARE THE REAL THING. If you look on our site we have an alliances with popular colleges like Westwood College, Coyne Insititute etc... or you can call me directly on my line at 219-262-2324 ask for Mr. Ruiz.