Man with van / Damage

1 Nationwide, United Kingdom

I made a contract with Fletcher Removals in Coventry to conduct a house move on my behalf. The night before the move they called me to say "I cant do the move, will it be alright to send someone else?" Being late at night and through poor health I agreed as I assumed that this was coming from the same company. WRONG, what I received were three poorly spoken foreigners who advertise on Gumtree on http://www.gumtree.com/sellerads/[protected]?page=1

The company I appointed to make the move through their professional and misleading advertisement is now in the hands of the authorities. Of the SEVEN adverts on this site, FOUR are from the same people who damaged over £1000 of property. They were asked to provide an invoice for the work they undertook, but failed to do so until Fletcher Removals got in touch with them and they sent me a copy of PAGE 1 out of a stationary book, with no signature or Trading Address. Fletcher Removals have been asked on numerous occasions to provide details of their solicitors and insurance profile as this matter is now subject to court action.

Beware before entering into contracts with this company, this is a good way of getting out of doing the work to employ a bunch of cowboys who have little or no respect for peoples property.

The man with Luton Van removal service should be removed with immediate effect as it is misleading and the staff incompetent.

Cr