Man Utd Store / Online store sent order to wrong address

Manchester, England, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

The Man Utd web site was not accepting my credit card so I had to use another one instead. After entering a new address it defaulted back to the original and the order was placed with the wrong address.

As soon as I got my email confirmation I responded with the correct address. I phoned up the next day to follow up on my email and the answer I got was that it was on the system but had not left the warehouse. So I asked for the address to be changed to what I had sent them via email and they could not answer me. They took my number and said they would phone back but never did. I phoned back 4 times with no one able to give me an answer and the manager I dealt with - called Maz - was extremely unprofessional. Not only did he fail to phone me back after promising to but when I said that Man Utd was the best club in the world and that I just wanted it's customer service to match that he hung up on me. When I emailed back to ask if my request had been followed up on they said no. They proceeded to send the top out to the wrong address in full knowledge that I would never receive it.
Va

Comments

Wh
  15th of Dec, 2015
The Manchester United online store is run by bell ends. They apparently shipped my order on October 13th even though it was a preorder only available after Ocotber 30th, and now refuse to give me a refund or replacement. Never use them, get what you want from Sports Direct.