[Resolved] Malwarebytes / unprofessionals

I bought this thing on February 2017. At first it worked fine, however, for the last three months they have been bombarding me with notices that show up on the left side of my screen while I'm trying to do my work. I have sent several emails and all I get are suggestions written in poor English (probably by a Filipino) and screenshots of Malwarebytes telling me to do the obvious. Today I sent them an email demanding a refund of the unused portion and that I will not renew my license come next February.

• Resolution statement

• Malwarebytes Customer Care's Response, Jul 19, 2017

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with our software. Could you reach out to support@malwarebytes.com and add "Support Manager" as the subject line, one of your managers will take over the case and assist you with the issue.

A full refund can be granted as well.

To
Jul 17, 2017

Comments

19th of Jul, 2017

correction:

One of our managers will take over the case and assist you

• De
      20th of Nov, 2017

@Malwarebytes Same problem. It goes away. After my experience with a fake tech, I wouldn't download the "upgrade"