[Resolved] Malwarebytes / unprofessionals
I bought this thing on February 2017. At first it worked fine, however, for the last three months they have been bombarding me with notices that show up on the left side of my screen while I'm trying to do my work. I have sent several emails and all I get are suggestions written in poor English (probably by a Filipino) and screenshots of Malwarebytes telling me to do the obvious. Today I sent them an email demanding a refund of the unused portion and that I will not renew my license come next February.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Malwarebytes Customer Care's Response, Jul 19, 2017
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with our software. Could you reach out to email@example.com and add "Support Manager" as the subject line, one of your managers will take over the case and assist you with the issue.
A full refund can be granted as well.
Thank you for your patience
More Malwarebytes Complaints & Reviews
- Malwarebytes - program performance
- Malwarebytes - unistalled windows vista,driver 
- [Resolved] Malwarebytes - double billing
- Malwarebytes - malwarebytes anti-malware premium 
- [Resolved] Malwarebytes - malwarebytes anti-exploit premium 
- Malwarebytes - unauthorized credit card charge of $42.74.
- Malwarebytes - malwarebytes for windows 
- Malwarebytes - unethical, unauthorized credit card charge - request refund
- [Resolved] Malwarebytes - premium 
- Malwarebytes - malwarebytes 3... activation