[Resolved] Malwarebytes

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

unprofessionals

I bought this thing on February 2017. At first it worked fine, however, for the last three months they have been bombarding me with notices that show up on the left side of my screen while I'm trying to do my work. I have sent several emails and all I get are suggestions written in poor English (probably by a Filipino) and screenshots of Malwarebytes telling me to do the obvious. Today I sent them an email demanding a refund of the unused portion and that I will not renew my license come next February.

Resolution statement

Malwarebytes Customer Care's Response, Jul 19, 2017
Hello,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with our software. Could you reach out to support@malwarebytes.com and add "Support Manager" as the subject line, one of your managers will take over the case and assist you with the issue.

A full refund can be granted as well.

Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Antivirus Software

Comments

N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
correction:

One of our managers will take over the case and assist you
N  20th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Malwarebytes Same problem. It goes away. After my experience with a fake tech, I wouldn't download the "upgrade"

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree