Malwarebytesunistalled windows vista, driver

After downloading malwarebytes to remove a virus, that mircosoft sercuity essentils couln't. It found two infections and one virus. I then removed them and things were ok. I then uninstalled malwarebytes and I found that I had lost windows vista, driversand my data as well as all updates for a year and a half. I took it in for repair. And was charged $170.00 for this. Now I wouldn't tell anyone to get malwarebytes. The laptop was a toshiba satellite L305-S5955 running vista with sercurity essentials.

Do

Comments

• Do
      Sep 30, 2010

Thanks for the heads up on malwarebytes. I do think they owe you some money for the problem they caused.

Sep 30, 2010

I would very much like to know how many other people have had this problem with malwarebytes. It would be helpful for everyone. Thany you for posting this complaint.

Sep 30, 2010

Hey I had that same thing happen to my laptop. I am glad to see I am not alone out here with the problem. Way to go dong me.

Sep 30, 2010

What is going on with this malwarebytes thing. We all need to post our history with them. This why we can share our problems better.

• Po
      Sep 30, 2010

You're one of the only people I have ever head of this happening to. I have uninstalled malwarebytes several times because I found new software, and have never had issues (I don't think it works well, but it's legitimate). You must have messed up your computer somehow.

• Po
      Sep 30, 2010

Also, if you're going to talk to yourself, at least make a fake account so it's not so obvious.

• Pe
      Oct 09, 2010

JUST BE WARED ABOUT MALWAREBYTES

• Fr
      Oct 12, 2010

malwarebytes seems to be having problems I saw another post about malwarebytes that was regarding windows 7, I am not sure that the software they offer is free of viruses. I would be very careful . malwarebytes needs to look at it's software for problems.

• Gm
      Jun 09, 2016

I was charged twice on my credit card for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

• Sk
      Aug 28, 2018
    Malwarebytes - Same
    Skagway, AlaskaSkagway

I did not sign up for a subscription !!! Aone time charge ONLY !!! Not a subscription !!!

Aug 31, 2018

@Skagway Hello Skagway,

Please reach out to our support by filling our contact form:

We can help sort out any billing

• Li
      Oct 27, 2018
    Malwarebytes - Malwarebytes 3.0 premium 2 year subscription to windows PC

On 4/9/2017 we purchased Malwarebytes 3.0 premium 2 year subscription to windows PC. We were charged 2 time for subscription. Reference numbers [protected] and [protected]. Each charge was for $59.99. Could you please refund us for one of these charges. We want the service but not twice .

• Gr
      Mar 23, 2019
    Malwarebytes - I do not recall authorizing the purchase product

If you need more information please tell me.
    VISA PURCHASE PAYPAL *CLEVERBRIDG [protected]-IL
    [protected].55.20- This was a product related to MALWAREBYTES
    that I do not recall authorizing. My e-mail address is : [protected]@yahoo.com
    My name: Brandon Green.

Mar 28, 2019

@Green Machine Hi Brandon. Thank you for reaching out to us. I have assigned an agent that has reached out to you on your email address. You can continue working with the agent to resolve the issue. Thanks!

• Ro
      Apr 27, 2019
    Malwarebytes - Computer protection

I received a bill for $26.45 dated 3/24/19. This subscription was cancelled last year about the same time last year, and a credit was issued. I will not pay for this, and have contacted our card service and registered a dispute. I have another protection for my computers. Please correct your records showing that I am no longer using Malwarebytes.

May 01, 2019

@Rosa Macomber Hi Rosa. Thanks for reaching out to us. I will send you a private message, if you could give me your email address through there, I'll make sure it's fully cancelled for you. Thank you!

Jun 01, 2019
    Malwarebytes - Malwarebytes
    United Kingdom

23/05/2019
    Malwarebytes's update notification steals focus. This causes you to exit out of some games whilst in fullscreen and ruin your attempt. I am seriously considering uninstalling and getting a new antivirus just over this, because it happens so frequently and is so frustrating.

Jun 01, 2019
    Malwarebytes - Malwarebytes
    United Kingdom

23/05/2019

• Ha
      Jul 11, 2019
    Malwarebytes - Malware Bytes

I purchased a lifetime License Key to
    Malware Bytes and everything worked fine
    until the most recent update. After updating
    the program, I now get a notice that the License Key
    is being used on too many computers. I have installed
    the key on only one computer. Customer Service for this
    Company is mostly non customer service