Mally's Ally / Fraud and scam

1 1831 State Hwy 205, Rockwall, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-837-5909

I bought 4 dozen head boppers from Mally's Ally on August 2, 2008. By the time I got fed up with dealing with this, I contacted Ebay and Pay Pal and both said to much time has passed to help me with the problem but it concerns me that she could possible be allowed to remain a verified seller and rip buyers off by not sending the complete order and putting them off with they should be in shortly until there is nothing pay pal or ebay will do about it.

She was a power seller on ebay but about a week after my transaction her store was pulled down. I guess I should have known something stunk there. I guess trying to give her the benefit of the doubt I kept saying to myself she said they were backordered and will be in any time. No one will convince me she didn't deliberately rip me off.

Since she sent me 2 dozen of the head boppers within the first couple of weeks I felt she was on the up and up. Now 2 months after the fact she is not answering my emails or phone calls. I got taken for 31.00 plus shipping and feel she will do it to others. It probably won't do me any good but I plan to pursue this by notifying anyone and everyone that deals with fraud.

Va

Comments

1st of Nov, 2008

I too have been taken by this company. They failed to deliver goods purchased at Trade Days in Canton, Texas on October 4, 2008. They initially promised to deliver within two weeks, then they promised to mail it by October 22nd - here it is November 1st I still don't have the goods. I will never purchase from this company again.

• Ri
      23rd of Mar, 2009

I have purchased many many items from mallys ally and i have always received wonderful customer service.
    They have always had the best prices out there and are have always been very helpful in every way!
    rita blane

• Am
      9th of Jul, 2009

I also had A TERRIBLE experience with this company!!! Do not order from them!!! Two months after I ordered$300 worth of products I still did not have what I ordered. They refused to answer my phone calls so I called my credit card company to repost FRAUD. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

• Jh
      12th of Nov, 2009

I'm so upset I did not see these posts earlier. I too have had issues. She shipped 1/2 my order and is MIA now that I am trying to get the rest of the items. I'm out $40. I've tried to dispute via paypal and my bank. I'm now looking into filing a police complaint.