Malindo Air / ticket refund

I bought a Malindo Air ticket to travel on 14 August, but my plan changed and I asked for a refund. Their customer care representative told me my ticket is promotional therefore I cannot get a refund when I didn't purchase a promotional ticket. There was no mention of ticket being promotional on the website, reservation email or on the ticket. I have emailed them several times, but they are not complaint to resolve my issue.

Ma
Aug 09, 2017

Comments

• Mu
      Jul 14, 2019

I am Muhammad Anwar Hussain, booked my ticket on March 31, 2018 from Lahore to KL. But unfortunately flight no. OD0132 cannot resumed their operation between pakistan and Malaysia till todate. My booking number NKECOL and order no. KUVJWT. Now I applied for refund but Malido air did't response me positive. I am afraid Malido is teasing their passengers. I request please help me to refund my amount as soon as possible. Thanks

• Wa
      Aug 19, 2019

@Muhammad Anwar Hussain did you get your refund now ? or still did not get ?

Aug 19, 2019

Till today August 19, 2019, and my booking data was March 30, 2019. Malido Air did not refund my money. I request to all well-wisher of Malido take and U-turn now and goto hill and forget because Malido officers are the corrupt culprit and looted the money of human a lot.