Malaysian Airline / excess baggage charge
When we booked our luggage in we were over our limit, this has never happened to me before, I have travelled many times with Malaysia Airlines.
We booked our luggage in at Hong Kong we were told we had excess baggage, I would like to know why we were not told we could have sent the excess luggage as un-accompanied luggage, from what I have been told it is a lot cheaper than what I had to pay. Also the plane we were on was no-where near full.
Also when I tell people this (it is not good for Malaysia Airlines) I am told other airlines do not charge excess baggage, why does Malaysia Airlines charge? Why do Malaysia Airlines charge so excessively for excess baggage.
I in future will think hard before travelling Malaysia Airlines again and also others who listen to my experience will think twice about it too.
What would I be happy with, half my money back we were charged a heftily for the excess.
More Malaysian Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - worst experience on flight no mh 192 on 27th nov 2009 
- Malaysia Airlines - Rude Inflight Supervisor on Flight MH 003 London-Kuala Lumpur 6 July 2018 .
- Malaysia Airlines - flight cancelled 
- Malaysia Airlines - mas klia staff service
- Malaysia Airlines - Flight delay and mistreatment
- Malaysian Airlines - lost of baggage