Malaysia Education Of Dept. / My confidence on education

Malaysia Review updated:
This is not to say that I am complaining but just an express of my feelings and thoughts.

Everybody knows that the Ministry of Education is actively encouraging all the youths to continue furthering their studies.

But, for us in this Kuching, the campaign might not be effective as been planned. Not to say critise, but exactly the truth.

For instance, I am a Diploma student and my salary is only Rm6xx.xx. My friends who are currently in Form 5 will definitely feel discourage to study further. Can you imagine that a friend of mine who was after SPM is having the same salary scale with mine. Who wants to spend RM15,000 in Diploma to get the same salary as a SPM holder?

In fact, actually my wish and confidence to continue until degree gets faded. What happens if my salary as a degree holder is the same as diploma holder? I can't imagine how disappointed would I be as for me current condition, I am already feeling so disappointed and frustrated.

Hope you don't mind about what I say.

A  25th of Aug, 2007 by
I agreed with the complaints.
Our Malaysia Education is not managed by professional in education and people understand the social environment. It is control by a group of politician who only busy seeking for their own politic interests rather than public interests.
Education means to open student minds and improve their living techniques to face the changes in future rather than just train them to become a copy cat and a yes person.
I will not send any of my children to local universities operate by the government as it is a waste of time and energy.