Malaysia Airlines / service at labuan office

wilayah persekutuan labuan, Malaysia

i wish that any person may concern my complaint.i have book a first class flight in comming this friday.so i decide to went to mas office labuan to do some enquiry together with my 2 kids and 1 nephew .their age is arround 3-6 years .because this is my 1st time to take 1st class ticket frm lbn to bki.can check my book under name josephine lim date 20/10 time 7.05pm .first at all i would like to say sorry regarding my behaviour because 1 of my kids was crying after i slap him in mas office labuan branch due to he so stuborn and naughty.whats make me more stressful and disspointed is while my son was crying..1 of ur staff said loudly excusee me boyssss..here cannot MENANGIS .well..people are talk about feeling.is this how ur service line stand for? even u are feel not comfortable my kids crying..u should not said so.not put ur stress on the mother.this is tottaly wrong way .after she say so..i left the office with my kids without do any enquiry becoz i fell embarassing after the staff said so.if im nt mistaken my que number is D304 or D1304..cant recall it anymore.kindly take more concern on the staff attitude .if the staff cannot help me atleast dont make things worst.
u may email me for any enquiry.
[protected]@gmail.com