Malaysia Airlines / product!!!

Malaysia Review updated:

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to complain for flight overbooking in which my whole family faced in this evening!

Our actual flight is on 30/1/2017 7:45pm flight from klia to perth! However, on 30/1/2017 3:30pm we receive da call from duty manager counter mr. Abdul rahim regarding the flight was overbooking and we are being forced to accepted the offer from mas airline that we have to fly to sydney and transit to perth at 11.30pm!

We were very disappointed and extremely angry for this sudden issue!!! For your information, this is the 1st time we take airbus by mas airline and unfortunately we faced this issue! All these have affected our car rental, hotel booking and etc that we have arranged for the 5 days!

We will collect all the receipts n expenses that we are going to spend for this trip and ask for compensation from mas airline!!!

Please reply to me as soon as possible and please take immediate action on this matter!

Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines

Mu
Feb 1, 2017

Comments

• Df
      1st of Feb, 2017

You are lucky that MAS arranged for another flight for you. Others have no alternative arrangements at all. Never grateful.