[Resolved] Malaysia Airlines / people, service and product
I was a passenger on flight MH148 from Melbourne on 10/08/2017 ETD 1.55pm.
1. Waited 45 min at Baggage Drop queue before bag drop at counter. There was 2 Business class, 2 Baggage drop and 4 Check in counters. Unfortunately, 1 Baggage drop counter was also used to serve Business class passengers causing a massive delay in servicing Baggage Drop customers. Note that I was 12th in line and waiting in queue before the counters opened. Customers who took the Check In queue were served faster.
2. Boarding was done on-time but the flight was delayed by 45min with the plane sitting on the tarmac.
3. Service attendant (35-40 yo Indian male), was extremely unhygienic in serving food. Had requested for a refill of an orange juice. He coughed into his hand, picked up my cup with a finger inside the cup and proceeded to fill the cup with the juice before handing it over to me. Told another flight attendant (35/40 yo Malay male) about this but he ignored the complaint without as much as an apology.
Malaysian Airlines has deteriorated in every aspect. From timeliness of arrival & departure, people training & execution, product quality & hygiene and customer "Golden" service.
My advise to the staff.
If you cannot deliver the expectations of the company, your customers and this nation, leave immediately. You are pulling brand MALAYSIA down and the name of our country with you.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for your feedback to Malaysia Airlines.
Really appreciate if you can provide your email address for us to contact you and resolve this issue directly.
Alternatively, you can raise your concern to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malaysia Airlines Berhad
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - Failure to deliver my lagguage from last 10 days
- Malaysian Airlines - service
- Malaysia Airlines - Airlines services
- Malaysia Airlines - Perlu menunggu dengan lebih masa
- Malaysia Airlines - Flight staff mistake