Malaysia Airlinesno meal served

My response today - 8 May 2017
Dear Ms Nur,

Thank you for your response.

I am now even more disappointed and offended with the insinuation that I am a "liar" and that your crew staff is telling the truth, of not missing me out.

This is my first time experience in complaint since travelling with MAS.

Let me assure you that throughout the journey, I was wide awake enjoying the in-flight movie. I was neither asleep nor ignorant of meals being served to others. And, no crew asked me on any meal choice. The lady passenger on my left received her "special" meal whilst the male passenger on my right was asleep. As you claim, if you staff are suppose to wake up passengers then I would certainly have observed being done upon the next passenger. The passengers at the rear seat also received meals.

All I received was a cup of orange juice served by a lady crew.

I suggest you investigate this properly by verifying with the passenger seated next to me. No doubt, I should have asked the crew in-situ, but I was too dumbfounded to see a crew walking around with a paper inquiring the lady passengers on her special meals. And, I assume she was special.

I shall escalate this complaints so that it gets the professional attention I deserve. I will not cease until I get a satisfactory response and remedy.

Regards
Yuva

=========================================================

Email response from Ms Nur Aizat of Customer Care Unit on 7 May 2017.

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Nur Aizat Mustakim Azmi wrote:
7 May 2017
Reference: GTS 06673-04/2017/AA
Mr. Sthiagarajah Yuvarajah
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Sthiagarajah,

Thank you for contacting Malaysia Airlines. This is in reference to your feedback dated 25 April 2017. We sincerely apologize for this belated reply and indeed appreciate your patience.

I thank you for your feedback, as it is very important to us in maintaining high levels of service.

More importantly, I regret that you have not fully enjoyed your travel on 21 April 2017, MH 2598 Kuala Lumpur to Miri due to the shortcomings of our services. We read your email with concern and we truly sorry that you find that our service has deteriorated especially with regards to our staff competency. This is indeed disappointing and we will certainly step up our efforts in this aspect of our service.

Please be informed that a hot meal box is served to passenger for all domestic crossing flights and international flights above 60 minutes. Passenger does not need to request, it is provided to all. The relevant department has carried out the investigation, and the crews on above flight have come with some feedbacks.

According to the crew on duty, in-flight service was carried out the inflight service as per company's procedures. In addition to that, one of the crew who served economy class cabin didn't missed out any passenger when the meal service was carried out. Even he did woke up few passenger who was in deep sleep asking whether he/she wanted to have their meal.

Mr. Sthiagarajah, thank you for taking the time to write in to us and giving us the opportunity to reply. While we are regretful that you have cause to complaint, we do look forward to receiving feedbacks from our customers as it helps us monitor the concerns and needs of our valued passengers.

You are a valued customer and we will be delighted that you would continue to privilege us with your patronage. Once again, please accept our apologies for any shortfalls in our services.

Thank you for communicating with us. We look forward to having you on board with us again.

===============================================================
Send via e mail on 2nd May 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

On 21 April, I boarded flight MH2598 from KLIA to Miri at 21.20. I was seated at 28E. Attached is my e-ticket

I regret to inform that I was not given any meal in flight, whereas some passengers received theirs, including . The female passenger seated next to me at 28D was given meal, but not me and the guy seated at 28F.

Last week, I use your homepage "feedback" to submit my complaint. So far, no one has responded. I reckon your customer feedback system pays lip service !.

I want an explanation from MAS.

Thanks & regards
Yuvarajah
[protected]

Yu
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 08, 2017

Sounds like you are being called a liar.

• Vf
      May 10, 2017

Why don't you ask for your food during the flight? You could have asked and you shall receive. Unless you are asleep.