Malaysia Airlineslost baggage

This is in regards to my lost Check-in baggage on flight MH0181 (Chennai to Kualalumpur) on 3rd Nov during HONEYMOON Trip!!
I am writing this with extreme frustration on the negligence in Management of Check-in Baggages and the way Malaysian airlines had dealt with my complaint on the lost baggage.
1. Malaysia Airline
2. Check-in Time at Chennai Airport- 21:45-22:00, 2nd Nov 2018
3. Flight Number- MH 0181
4. Check-in Luggage Tag Number- MH517168 (Ocean Blue color, large size trolley, 28 inch, Soft case)
Flight Itinerary- Chennai to Kualalumpur

On reaching Kualalumpur airport at 7.30 am, we got a shock when unable to find our luggage on the designated belt. Thereafter we went to the Luggage Claim office of Malaysia Airline to enquire for the luggage and then we lodged a complaint. Below are the details-
File Reference Number- KULMH52653/03NOV18/0116GMT

It was our Honeymoon and not just any trip. All the selected, pricy, branded new outfits, imitation jewelry, Shoes, expensive perfumes, expensive cosmetic items etc were the part of our this one bag for our Honeymoon trip. Except this bag we just had some cash, Documents and Cameras with us, not even a pair of clothes.

The loss of out luggage (While going to Kualalumpur city) not only forced me to do shopping for my basic necessities items at KLcity such as clothes, shoes etc but also it made me to cancel my preplanned outings, which further lead to me financial loss for the cancellation of venue, Transportation and other bookings.

In nutshell, the mismanagement has spoiled our whole trip purpose and I faced lots of inconvenience and physical strain and mental harassment

Its been more than month now we are still fighting for claim. And customer care is asking for receipt of the items kept in the luggage. DO you really think that anyone would carry receipt of any items purchased in life ? These are just biggest reasons of rejecting the claim

The responses from customer care are - "Kindly be informed we are unable to compensate you mental harassment as it consider as no value."

What should we do now.??

De
Dec 01, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      Dec 07, 2018

There are thieves in the Malaysian airlines, I started from Kuala lumpur to Bombay on 4 Dec 2018 and after reaching home when i opened my luggage found some of the items missing from the luggage. Flight no MH0194. I dont know how they opened my luggage. They are master thieves... i lost my wallet and a small engine used in grass cutting machines.

• Ha
      Jul 19, 2019

i don't think about they will attend this complaints, on-board theft rarely happened and secondly it's hard to control unless you make immediate report during the incident. The staffs having very low service quality standard. I doubted on MAS sustainability. Initially i thought their losses are only related to competitions from low cost airlines but they have more serious problem, they are not competent to handle customers at all.