Malaysia Airlines — lost and damaged baggage
i brian nuttall have just flown from adelaide to bangkok on sunday 26th nov 2017 flight nos mh136 and mh774
you lost my baggage no jqr48n
i was told to wait for the next flight from kl as i might be on that flight
after waiting more than 2 hours my bags was not on that flight.
i had to then book into a hotel in bangkok to wait for my case.
i got my case back the next day with the lock all BROKEN OFF see photos enclosed i also have a lost baggage reciept bkkmh.
i believe i am due compensation for the stress and inconveneance cost of hotel 2000 bhatt taxi 500 bhatt damage to suit case 4000 bhatt to replace .
i hope you can resolve this matter speedly
thank you brian nuttall
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money