Malaysia Airlineslost and damage bagades

Hi, this is the third time I have tried to contact you on different media, please reply my e-mail (you can see the to e-mails below).

_____________________________
From: Cecilie
Sent: torsdag, januar 19, 2017 22:29
Subject: Re: Lost and damages babytrolly from Bugaboo
To:

Hello,
It has now gone almost two weeks since I sent the e-mail below, and not heard anything. We have left Langkawi several days ago and are now on our way to Bali before heading home to Oslo.

If the airline is not able to find the missing part of the trolley I expect that you will compensate for the lost and broken part.

Please confirm that you have received this e-mail.

Br Cecilie Fasbender

_____________________________
From: Cecilie
Sent: torsdag, januar 5, 2017 11:11
Subject: Lost and damages babytrolly from Bugaboo
To:
Cc:

Hi, my family and I have traveled from Oslo to Langkawi (Oslo - Doha - Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi) when we arrived the plastic bag was opened and 50 percent of the trolley was missing, we received a damaged baby pram/seat and no trolley. The trolley had a green bag between the wheels and in it were a baby nest, sun canopy, rain- and mosquito net. We have reported it and have a file reference number, LGKMH17085/02JAN17/1207GMT, but I feel that not all the info has been written down, and that I was not so detailed in my description. I have been to the airport everyday since we arrived, but it is not found. This makes me so sad because this is a little home for my baby, this is were she sleeps and at night in the baby nest. Can you please help us to take a second look, hopefully a more detailed description will help. It was sent as special baggage from Oslo in a SAS plastic bag, but we received the seat in a open Quatar plastic bag.

Let me know if you need any more information.
I cross my fingers that it will find its way home.

Thank you for helping us.

Br Andre Bakken and Cecilie Fasbender