Malaysia Airlinesfront desk/counter staff

I am a business class passenger bound to Labuan at 7.30 pm on MH2636. I am rather unhappy over my encounter of your staffs behaviour handling the check in at the countet D12. She was totally unfriendly and was rather stern of the way she addressed me. Eventually, I asked on the matter of luggage arrival later than the economy passenger as I have encountered times before. The question was also due to the reason of her not tagging the priority tag on my bag. She was rather unhappy and was asking her colleagues for the tag and having a rather unhappy face. I am bewildered as I felt I shouldn't be entailed to this kind of attitude rather. I am not sure of her name though. Is this normal routine for your staff as I did encounter the same problem during my previous flight on 12th December 2016.

I checked in approximate at 4pm on 26th February 2017.

Aj
Feb 26, 2017

Comments

• Bg
      Feb 26, 2017

If you are so high-class, I guess you should be able to afford your own private jet. Not taking all these airlines for commoner.

• Aj
      Feb 26, 2017

@bgfbggbf I believe you are one of those MAS staff. Do you understand what is premium class and its cost? Why can't I be privileged to receive what I am supposed to receive on its service? And you should read carefully which indicates that I am entirely worried of the luggage service but the way the staffs handled my queries. You should read rather being emotional!

• Aj