Malaysia Airlines — front desk/counter staff
I am a business class passenger bound to Labuan at 7.30 pm on MH2636. I am rather unhappy over my encounter of your staffs behaviour handling the check in at the countet D12. She was totally unfriendly and was rather stern of the way she addressed me. Eventually, I asked on the matter of luggage arrival later than the economy passenger as I have encountered times before. The question was also due to the reason of her not tagging the priority tag on my bag. She was rather unhappy and was asking her colleagues for the tag and having a rather unhappy face. I am bewildered as I felt I shouldn't be entailed to this kind of attitude rather. I am not sure of her name though. Is this normal routine for your staff as I did encounter the same problem during my previous flight on 12th December 2016.
I checked in approximate at 4pm on 26th February 2017.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money