Malaysia Airlines / flight schedule changed - seeking for an compensation - itinerary ticketed [protected] mh

Wiley park NSW, AU

Hi Customer Service Team,
I am writing this compliant to relay the negative experience my family had with Malaysian Airlines. I booked a flight from Kingsford Smith International (YSSY) to Shahjalal International Airport (DAC). I booked my ticket in May 2016 (Please checked the attached iternary ETKT 232 [protected] ) and was only notified of changes to my flight plan late November. I was neither notified nor given any explanation (never mind sufficient) as to why the flight time had changed.

Furthermore I have chosen this flight based on arriving in Dhaka at a given time. I am deeply disappointed with the services that were provided to me. After so many emails/phone calls finally I received an iternary ([protected]) which is one day earlier (11 - Nov) than the actual day (12 Nov). Due to this changes it ruins all my plan, I need to cancel my domestic flight in Bangladesh which cost me money. I need to rearrange my pet carer which also cost money. The most annoying part will be long transit (14 hours) and you have provided me only one meal voucher (not sure what food they will provide to me )

I believe as an international flight Malaysian airlines has some kind of duty of care to their customer. To eliminate all those trouble I will ask you guys as an compensate to upgrade my seats from economy to business class.

I have attached both tickets (old and new) for your reference. Please get back to me asap with an upgraded seats and I will love to talk to one of your customer service manager regarding this .

Regards