Malaysia Airlinesdelayed baggage compensation

My friend and I was travelling from Penang to Kuala Lumpur on 15th May 2017 with MAS flight MH1133 5.50am. We arrived at KLIA as scheduled around 6.50am and my friend manage to collect her luggage around 7.15am. However, my luggage with other 2 passengers was delay for about 90minutes. I was told by the staff that my luggage was misplaced with transit luggage. I was then rushed to KLIA 2 via KL transit and arrived at KLIA 2 around 8.30 to catch my flight to Jogjakarta at 9.40. Unfortunately I unable to check in my luggage as the counter said the gate already closed and I need to pay Rm 200 for the GBAG. I also unable to bring on my cleanser and toner (which I just bought a week ago which cost me rm150) on board as it exceeded 10ml. I already frustated at that time as I need to pay extra and unable to bring my toiletries along. It's really spoilt my mood. I really hope can get compensation for all the difficulties that I have gone through. I can also enclosed the payment for the GBAG charge on me.

Malaysia Airlines