Malaysia Airlines — crew services
Flight MH148 on 3/4/2018 from Melbourne to Kuala Lumpur. Bad crew attitudes and bad services.
I was watching a movie and Crew Akhibar approached from the back with food trolley. I couldn't hear him narrating the food options so I removed my earphones and politely apologised and ask him to repeat the options. His face turned angry and abruptly said "Chicken with rice or fish with noodle!".
As for Chan Chee Seng, I pressed the bell only once and requested for a drink. He put on an upset face and without a word, he went and came back with the drink and gave to me abruptly. After that I dare not ask for anymore drinks.
I wonder why are your crews so unhappy to serve. Overall MAS crews has very unfriendly attitudes. Many of my friends shared the same view. I am a frequent flyer and I don't experience this in other airlines. Not even budget airlines.
It's about time to giving your crews more training and maybe incentive to motivate them.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money