Malaysia Airlines / hopeless
1. Their website is a mess. You cannot always see which flights are available. Then when you look for information on a basic written synopsis of films, all you get is a synopsis of one or two and video trailers. Where is a basic text synopsis on all films showing on a flight if someone does not wish to watch the videos? Where is the information indicating if breakfast, lunch and/or dinner will be served on the flight? Try checking online for over a day only to be told their site has technical errors. Their site has had various technical errors for years.
2. Some of their customer service agents are appalling. One gave me attitude and told me that the links to the trailers work. Who said they did not? I asked for a text document with the synopses. This same person told me the website did indicate which meals were served. She sent me a link. All that the link indicates is that a flight has at least one meal. It does not indicate how many or whether these are breakfast, lunch or dinner. Another agent told me they could not check me in telephonically when the website kept refusing. A third agent told me they could check me in telephonically and said that she had done so. Who knows what will happen when I arrive at the airport.
3. They changed one of the flight numbers without telling me. This is not ahuge inconvenience as the flight time has not changed, but why did they not communicate this? I have a connecting flight from Kuala Lumpur to Manila. I found out one day before leaving that Malaysia Airlines had unilaterally put me onto a much later flight. They did not cancel the first one - they are still selling tickets for it. I had booked and paid in February for a flight in December. What gives them the right to push me onto a flight that leaves about five hours later? I do not even know yet if they have also pushed my companion to the same later flight. The service agent insisted I had booked the later flight even though I have a physical ticket in front of me for the earlier flight. I had to phone the travel agent so they could try to fight with Malaysia Airlines. I am supposed to be getting all sorts of things ready today. Instead I am sending e-mails to all and sundry to try to get a response so that Malaysian Airlines will fix their botch up. Tomorrow I leave for Kuala Lumpur and then Manila.
Malaysian Airlines is clearly nothing like a five star airline.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - luggage weight and food
- Malaysia Airlines - cancelled flight compensation
- Malaysia Airlines - misbehavior of mr. mohammad razzi, one of the staff of your airlines at kuala lumpur
- Malaysia Airlines - unethical behaviour, dishonest reply
- Malaysia Airlines - boarding gate staff misbehaviour