Malaysia Airlines / broken case

Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia, MY

To whom it may concern

Please see correspondence sent between 4th
February and 13th March 2017.

I am extremely disappointed and angered at the lack of communication regarding my broken case.

As explained in previous emails we are business class passengers and despite the label stating that my case was still damaged. I thought we had priority for care of our cases. This was a brand new case and whilst I except that it would get scratched, I did not expect it to have a foot completely broken off.

My husband and I travelled from Kuala Lumpur train station to Kuching on flight MH 2520. My new case was broken on arrival. this was the second flight of our holiday and we had another five flights to complete our holiday.

We are business class passengers and also frequent fliers. Whilst I expect small scratches I do not expect a foot ripped from my case.

I sent my original email on the 4th February when this occurred. I have also sent two emails to
lhrmhbag @azzurralhr.it, as I was informed this is where I need to claim for a new case.

To whom it may concern

Please see forwarded emails I have sent to both Azzurra and Enrich concerning my broken case.

Hello.

I am still waiting for someone to contact me regarding my case.

It is now a month since I sent my original email.

Really not impressed with the service.

I again look forward to hearing from you soon.

Member ID: MH319701535

With kind regards
With very little or no response.

With kind regards