[Resolved] Malaysia Airlines / bag inspection at the boarding area
I want to make a complaint regarding the bag inspection at the boarding area here in Manila.
I am still at the boarding area awaiting... I am disappointed the way the personnel did the inspection. Its such a shame to do such especially that our luggages has just passed thorough inspection by the airport personnel.
Also i want to stress this, they're doing their inspection by their bare hands. They must understand that this is so disgusting and i felt offended...
I don't allow anyone who i have not known at all to just simply touch my stuff that way.
This Malaysian Airlines is the only aircraft company doing such and mind you i have not experienced any of these uneventful handling through other airlines.
Definitely i will not fly with this airline anymore and will not recommend to anyone.
Such a poor and bad experiences with Malaysian Airline.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017
Thank you for your complaints towards our service. From management side we regretted what happened to you.
On behalf of Malaysia Airlines, we apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused to your good self.
We look forward to serve you better in future.
This email is sent without prejudice
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money