[Resolved] Malaysia Airlines / bag inspection at the boarding area

Philippines

I want to make a complaint regarding the bag inspection at the boarding area here in Manila.

I am still at the boarding area awaiting... I am disappointed the way the personnel did the inspection. Its such a shame to do such especially that our luggages has just passed thorough inspection by the airport personnel.

Also i want to stress this, they're doing their inspection by their bare hands. They must understand that this is so disgusting and i felt offended...

I don't allow anyone who i have not known at all to just simply touch my stuff that way.

This Malaysian Airlines is the only aircraft company doing such and mind you i have not experienced any of these uneventful handling through other airlines.

Definitely i will not fly with this airline anymore and will not recommend to anyone.

Such a poor and bad experiences with Malaysian Airline.

• Resolution statement

• Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Dear Passenger,

Thank you for your complaints towards our service. From management side we regretted what happened to you.

On behalf of Malaysia Airlines, we apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused to your good self.
    We look forward to serve you better in future.

Thank you.

Your sincerely,
    Hidayah
    Customer Care
    noorulhidayah.[protected]@malaysiaairlines.com
    Malaysia Airlines.

This email is sent without prejudice

Ia