Makro Online / unethical behavior

1 SANDTON, South Africa

Good day,
We are disappointed in the way your company is conducting business as
In 2011, The Director of Kenlim Consultants used our company Cheque to purchase at Marko Nelspruit, she used three (3) cheques, 2 where paid and one was return by the Bank reason signature not Cleared.
Makro card details: [protected]
We found ourselves being listed on judgment in 2018 by Makro Nelspruit after 7 years, We never received any documents related to this judgement or black listing process or summons to pay this amount .
When I have applied for a company loan we were declined due to judgement with Makro in 2018.
I went to Makro Nelpruit where I have spoken to Sibongile Shongwe, Who advised me (after speaking to Craig Hirst from Head office) to pay R7300 outstanding account. She gave me the Makro Banking details with reference N0 .I have paid the full R 7300 and Send a Proof of Payment by email and I never received an acknowledgement of payment by Makro and I am still listed on Credit Bureau.
I went to Makro Nelpruit on 14 Mar 2018 and spoke to Sibongile Shongwe, who told me she is still waiting for the head office but she received my Proof of payment and Gave me the details of Craig Hirst(HO) who is waiting for the Lawyer to come back to him. I have called him and left a voice message but nothing is done.
We are requesting a letter of acknowledgment of payment received and settlement of account, please note that Kenlim Consulants never had an account with Makro and this was a cash buy by the director using Makro card in 2011. And we consider this act as unlawful and infringement of our right as Kenlim Consultants never had any account with Makro .Please consider this email as formal notice if we do not receive any response after 7 days will take action further.

Regards,